Privacy by Design
Online: € 945,- (Excl. VAT)
On-site: € 1095,- (Excl. VAT)
|Dates:||Tue July 4th, 2023|
|Location:||Hybrid; online & on-site at Aristo in Amsterdam|
|Min. Participants:||8 on-site|
This one-day hybrid training will provide you with hands-on learning on how to build privacy into your products, services or business processes. It is an intensive hands-on training with enough time for reflection, discussions, and practical group exercises. Learn from R. Jason Cronk, one of the best known Privacy Engineers and author of IAPP’s CIPT textbook Strategic Privacy by Design!
What you will learn:
- Privacy by design foundations
- Introduction to Privacy Risk
- Mitigating Risk (using Jaap-Henk Hoepman Privacy Design Strategies)
- Working on a use case: risks and mitigations in data transfer assessments
All participants will receive Certificate of Attendance & Digital Badge (issued by Accredible)
Included in the price, for those attending the training on-site
- Lunch buffet, coffee, tea, drinks, fruit, snacks
- Signed copy of Jason's book Strategic Privacy by Design
Trainer: Jason Cronk
Coordinator online participants: Isabel Barberá
Online participants can also participate in the discussions and do the practical group exercises online.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Registering for this training can be done by filling in the form below.