Responsible AI in practice:
assessing risks of an AI/ML system
|Price:||€ 795,- (Excl. VAT)|
|Dates:||Mon June 19, 2023
Mon September 18, 2023
|Location:||Utrecht, Hotel Mitland|
Let op! Deze training wordt (vooralsnog) alleen in het Engels aangeboden.
This one-day training will prepare you to face the challenges associated with building responsible AI systems. The program is aimed at privacy professionals working with AI/ML or wanting to learn more about it, data scientists and other stakeholders involved in the development of AI systems. It is an intensive hands-on training with enough time for reflection, discussions, and practical group exercises.
What you will learn:
- Understanding of AI/ML
- How to identify data flows and different (privacy) related risks
- Some of the different impact assessments tools and how to use them in combination with a DPIA (Data Privacy Impact Assessment)
- Introduction to AI Threat Modeling and AI Auditing
- How to assess the risks of AI systems during the different phases of the development life cycle
- How to apply the AI risk assessment tool PLOT4ai (https://plot4.ai)
- The impact of the EU AI Act
- The concept of Data Ethics and some of the available assessment tools
- A wide variety of practical tips, such as how to apply this knowledge in agile environments!
There will be a lunch buffet and some drinks & bites at the end of the day to relax after such an intense day!
Included in the price:
- Lunch buffet, coffee, tea, drinks, fruit, snacks
- A PLOT4ai physical card deck
- Slides and other training materials
- Certificate of Attendance
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Registering for this training can be done by filling in the form below.