On location or remotely, together with you we look for the best practical and suitable solution. We are specialists in the fields of Responsible AI & Privacy and Security by Design. We have a multidisciplinary team of experts in the following fields: Security and Data Protection, Engineering and Data Science, Law and Data Ethics. And that is where we make the difference for you. We work together as a team and that is how our clients get the most benefit.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become a popular topic of conversation in recent years, not only for its innovative potential but also due to its possible adverse impact on privacy, ethics, human rights and the environment.
With Responsible AI we help you build AI systems in a responsible way trying to prevent possible risks.
What can we do for you?
- EU AI Act compliance: guidance to comply with the requirements of the EU AI Act.
- Implementation of a Responsible AI program: implement best practices at all levels: Data Governance, Risk Management, Privacy and Ethics by Design, at the product and organizational level
- Technical & legal advice
- Audit & Impact Assessments
- AI threat modeling: learn how to identify AI risks with the open-source tool PLOT4ai
We also have a brochure available with a nice overview of everything Rhite can mean for your organisation in terms of Responsible AI: Brochure-AI-services.pdf
Privacy by Design
Compliance with privacy and data protection regulations is not just a checkbox exercise. Privacy by Design implies that privacy is integrated into the development of digital solutions. This does not only mean that privacy features are translated into design engineering requirements but also that privacy is implemented at organisational and process level. Privacy by Design needs to become the mindset.
We can help you:
- Find what privacy requirements your solution needs also considering other legal requirements that could have an impact on the design
- Translate privacy needs into design and engineering requirements during the whole development life cycle - also in agile environments
- Choose the privacy design strategies that better suit your solution
- Implement threat modeling to discover and assess possible risks during the development life cycle
- Implement Privacy and Data Ethics by Design, also at organisational level
TaaS – Threat modeling As A Service
Everything ends in AAS these days so we didn't want to be left behind. Hence the Threat modeling As A Service (TaaS). During threat modeling we don't look at the happy flow, but at what can go wrong while developing your digital solution. For example, with threat modeling we can look at how your design could be abused or what possible unwanted side effects it could have.
Within privacy - and especially within AI - we find threat modeling very important. We use the methodology and library of AI threats PLOT4ai to discover and assess possible risks. One of our founders is the author of PLOT4ai so we can truly say we are experts in this area and we are happy to share that knowledge with you. We offer practical workshops and we can also help you in the form of a consultancy assignment.
What is your technical challenge?
Do you have a technical challenge and are you curious if we can help you? We would love to brainstorm with you about it. Contact us or drop by for a vist.
We also have a brochure available with all our consultancy services related to Privacy by Design listed in a nice overview: Brochure-PDPE-services.pdf