Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become a popular topic of conversation in recent years, not only for its innovative potential but also due to its possible adverse impact on privacy, ethics, human rights and the environment.
With Responsible AI we help you build AI systems in a responsible way trying to prevent possible risks.
What can we do for you?
- Guidance to comply with the requirements of the EU AI Act. Together we take the steps to ensure you are prepared to comply with the upcoming regulation. Think for instance in data governance and risk management
- Guidance with and/or execution of Impact assessments such as PLOT4ai, IAMA, ALTAI. Depending on the type of organisation (government, industry, start-up, etc) we will find the right solution for you
- Implementation of Privacy and Ethics by Design as part of the Responsible AI journey
- Training teams on bias, discrimination, fairness and explainability from a technical, legal and ethical perspective
- Assessing and auditing of algorithms and AI/ML systems
We also have a brochure available with a nice overview of everything Rhite can mean for your organisation in terms of Responsible AI: Brochure-AI-services.pdf
Rhite offers practical trainings on Responsible AI where you will learn all the necessary basics to startdeveloping AI responsibly. We still have availability for the following trainings/dates: